This medieval church has a tall and slender spire, which can be seen from all around and is a notable landmark. The building's earliest known feature is a sundial considered to be 11th Century. The early finely carved box pews are an 18th Century addition and there is a notable collection of 17th and 18th Century ledger slabs in the church. There are some interesting early post-medieval wall paintings in the chancel and visitors may also be interested in the Arts and Crafts features that were added in the early 20th Century, including the chancel and north chapel ceilings; the north chapel screen (c1904 by Ernest Gimson); the north chapel reredos (c1920 by Alec Miller) and the Chancel chandelier (1911 by Charles Ashbee).
On Broadway, off the B4632 running between Weston sub Edge and Willersey. Church is located to the right hand side of the road.