Bell Green Road,
Centre AT7 is a community sports facility located in the North East of Coventry. The Centre was built in 1987 to encourage participation from the surrounding communities which have been recognised as experiencing under representation and deprivation.
Centre AT7 is a 'dry' site facility that provides:
- 6x Court Sports Hall
- 'Lifestyles' 65 Station Fitness Suite
- 'Lifestyles' Aerobic / Dance Studio
- Gymnasium Studio
- 'AT7's Deep Sea Den' Play Area and Creche
- 'Busy Bees' Playgroup
- Youth Activities Room
- Coach / Community Education Room
- IT Suite
- Sports Bar
- 35ft Climbing/Abseiling Tower
- 35ft High Ropes Course
- Low Ropes Course
- 3x Floodlit Netball Courts / Street Play Area
Monday to Friday 06:30 - 22:00
Saturday 08:30 - 19:00
Sunday 08:30 - 21:00
The Centre offers a wide range of activities to suit all ages, which include:
Activity Concessions Normal
Lifestyles Group Exercise Class £3.80 £5.00
Lifestyles Fitness Suite £3.80 £5.80
Badminton Court £5.80 £7.50
Indoor Cricket £30.00 £30.00
Volleyball From £37.00
Climbing Club £4.00 Junior £5.00 Adult
Outdoor Adventure Parties £88.00 £88.00
Indoor Adventure Parties £75.00 Midweek £100.00 Weekend
Parent & Toddler Sessions £2.00 £2.00
Busy Bees Playgroup £4.50 £5.50
The above prices and activities are available from 1st April 2010 to 31st March 2011
Concessions are available for Passport to Leisure, NUS and Priority Card (please click on Concessions) holders, and O.A.P's. If you require further information please contact the Centre.
From City Centre Ring Road (anti-clockwise);
- Exit the Ring Road at Junction 2, signposted Coventry &
- Warwickshire Hospital; Bell Green B4109.
- Filter right at the bottom of the slip road following signs to
- Coventry & Warwickshire Hospital.
- Follow the road to the left towards the Hospital.
- Proceed through the one way system past the Hospital and
- along Stoney Stanton Road.
- Stay on the Stoney Stanton Road for 1 and half miles, through
- eight sets of traffic lights.
- At the mini round about (with McDonalds adjacent) proceed
- straight over to the major roundabout.
- Take the third exit off the roundabout signposted Sports Centre.
- The entrance to Centre AT7 is immediately on the left.
From the M6;
- Exit at Junction 3 of f the M6 and take the 4th exit if travelling from
- the North or the 2nd if traveling from the South from the
- roundabout signposted Coventry; Holbrooks A444.
- Proceed along the dual carriageway for half a mile and take the 2nd exit of f the roundabout signposted City Centre A444.
- Proceed along the dual carriage way (Phoenix Way) for half a mile and take the 1st exit at the roundabout signposted City Centre A444; Foleshill;
- Edgwick Industrial Estate.
- Proceed along the dual carriageway for half a mile and take the 2nd exit signposted City Centre A444; Bell Green (this roundabout features a metal
- spiral sculpture).
- Proceed along the dual carriageway for half a mile and take the 2nd exit and Centre AT7 is immediately on your left.
By bus: From City Centre
West Midlands Travel 21 and 31c provide a regular service between the City Centre and Courthouse Green. If using the 21 alight on the Bell Green Road at the first stop after the roundabout opposite the Post Office. The 31 stops at Sainsbury's, a short walk form Centre AT7.
The Park and Ride scheme also operates a service between Centre AT7 and the City Centre.
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Public toilets
- Children welcome
- Disabled access