No Public Contact
Built in 1832 by the Drapers Company, one of Coventry's great trading guilds, this site has links back to the city's mediaeval clothing industry. Exterior viewable only.
Open all the time
External viewing only
Exit inner ring road at junction 5 and turn onto New Union Street. At traffic lights turn right onto Little Park Street. At next set of lights bear right onto Jordan Well and take first left into St Mary's Street. At the end of St Mary's Street turn right onto Bayley Lane and Draper's Hall is situated on the right hand side.