This 14th century moated castle was built by William de Clinton, Earl of Huntingdon. Although the original wooden bridge and drawbridge have been replaced by a stone bridge, the gatehouse, crenulated curtain walls and corner towers remain complete.
The Castle was bought by Sir Thomas Dilke in 1599 and the Fetherston-Dilke family still live in it today.
It is only open one day a year under the National Gardens scheme.
Situated in Castle Lane 3 miles east of Coleshill (Junction 4 on the M6).