The Old Vicarage,
Warwickshire's oldest church is a storybook in stone. Its tower saw in the last millennium and the drama of English history has swept through it ever since. Every age has left its own story, so a visit to St Peter's Church is a real adventure.
Group and educational visits by arrangement.
Admission is free.
From Stratford-upon-Avon take the A3400 Birmingham Road northwards and the church is approximately 4.5 miles on the right-hand side.
X20 bus stops at site.
: 1 mile from Wootton Wawen station
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Wheelchairs available
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Hearing loop system
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Wheelchairs provided
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children