Mella or Jean-Christophe
11 Regent Place, Old Town,
Eleven Restaurant serves French Bistro Style Food in Leamington's Old Town.
Local produce is used alongside French ingredients to create a regularly changing Lunch menu & Evening A La Carte.
Our restaurant runs with the seasons. In the winter months expect to find slow braised Lighthorne Lamb, Landais Dicu Confit and Devilled Kidneys. The Summer seasons offer a glut of produce such as pattison from local allotments, fresh peas and broad beans from nearby Evesham.
Organic bread is baked daily on the premises as are all the puddings, offering classics such as Creme Caramel and Chocolate Fondant.
There are no hidden agendas, no cheeky fibs told about our food. We are an independent enterprise with big French influences and we are ready to offer you our heartiest Gallic Welcome.
Lunchtime Tuesday to Saturday 12:00-14:00
Evenings Tuesday to Thursday 18:00-21:30, Friday to Saturday open until 22:00
Booking is recommended.
Closed Chrsitmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day and also August Bank Holiday.
One Course is £8.95
Two Course Lunch is £12.50
Three Course Lunch is £15.50
Our Menu Terroir runs on Tues, Wed & Thurs nights and offers a Three Course Set Dinner for £13.50.
Evening A La Carte
Starters range from £4.15 - £7.95
Main courses from £12.50 - £16.50
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Public toilets
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Restaurant / café well lit and suitable for people with sight impairments
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children