Disc Golf is a great sports activity for all ages and abilities. It involves throwing special frisbees into metal baskets. Same concept as golf but more fun!.
This is a countryside activity so it can be wet or muddy.
Free coach parking available.
Prices can vary according to level of coaching / supervision
SP 310677 52.30726 -1.54578
By road: From the A46, take the Kenilworth exit and head south towards Leamington Spa. On the A452, continue to a second roundabout where you take the third exit towards old Milverton. After 600m turn right into Quarry Park Disc Golf Course.
By public transport: There are frequent buses between Leamington and Kenilworth/Coventry/Warwick University: 12 and X17. Get off at the stop by the Warwickshire Hospital. From the adjacent roundabout, walk 600m towards Old Milverton. The course is on the right.
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
This is a countryside activity in which some areas will not be accessible to any mobility vehicle. A mobility vehicle designed for countryside use could reach much of course, but this would depend on ground conditions, which are poor in winter and in wet spells.