34 Hamilton Terrace,
Restaurant 23 first opened its doors in Royal Leamington Spa in May 2006. Over the following years, the restaurant, led by Head Chef Peter Knibb, forged an impressive culinary reputation, showcasing the finest seasonal and local produce with innovative dishes.
The care and attention given to cooking the locally sourced ingredients coupled with Peter's flair, led to the restaurant being awarded two AA rosettes, and saw it featured in the National Good Food Guide with an impressive score.
February 2012 saw the start of a new era for the restaurant when it moved to a grade II listed Victorian building, merely a few minutes’ walk from the original Dormer Place location in Royal Leamington Spa.
The restaurant's new home features beautiful, luxurious surroundings, seating up to 40 guests in comfort and style. In addition, we have two beautiful private dining rooms, to seat 8 guests and 14, available for hire, as well as the addition of an all-new feature cocktail lounge bar.
: 1 mile from Leamington Spa station
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children