The parish includes not only Harborough Magna village, but also the hamlets of Harborough Parva and, on the bank of the Oxford Canal, Cathiron.
The present church is mostly 14th century with restorations made in 1869. A former headmaster of Rugby School, Dr Holyoak, was rector here from 1712 to 1731 and a Bishop of Durham, Dr Lightfoot, was a curate in 1854.
Harborough Parva was at one time owned by the monks of Coombe Abbey and Harborough Parva Hall was the home of Sir Egerton Leigh, a descendent of Henry VIII.
Open all the time