Rugby Visitor Centre
The Jubilee Gardens were opened in 1977 to mark the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II on the site of the former Town Baths. In the gardens stands a statue of Rupert Brooke, unveiled to commemorate the poet's centenary in 1987.
The site was once the location of an ancient British fort, destroyed in the reign of King Stephen (1135-1154). The street occupies the grounds of the Moat House, which stood in Church Street. The moat had already been partially filled in by 1850. The remains of the moat were destroyed when Regent Street was built in 1902.
Open all the time
Located in Rugby town centre, at the bottom of Regent Street.
: 0 miles from Rugby train station station
- Mobile phone coverage
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted
- Smoking allowed