Shilton - 16th century hall.
The village church of St Andrew's, heavily restored by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1865, retains 15th century tower and early English lancet windows in the chancel. It is also noteworthy for its elaborately carved gravestones.
The parish extends north and west and includes the hamlet of Barnacle, which has a 16th century hall richly endowed with internal timber work.
Open all the time
- Dogs accepted