You'll be spoilt for choice by the range of gift ideas and quality products in our attractive shop.
* Award-winning wines from Warwickshire’s Bearley Vineyard
Locally produced beers and ciders
* Baddesley’s souvenir range of jams, biscuits, fudge and liqueurs
* Bags, scarves, jewellery and quality toiletries, including Di Palomo, ‘made in England inspired by Italy’
* Books and illustrated guides
HONEY: Solihull Apiaries is probably our closest food supplier. Based at nearby Hockley Heath, the company is one of the area’s largest beekeepers. Customers can sample the popular medium-dark multifloral honey, gathered from garden, hedgerow and farm flowers which bloom near Baddesley.
FRUIT JUICES: The fertile local Severn Valley is home to Clives Fruit Farm. All the apples and pears, whether for the exclusive single variety juices or blends, are hand-picked before being pressed and bottled using traditional methods. Why not try your own particular fruit favourite? Subject to crop availability choose from Cox, Crispin or Worcester apples and Conference, Comice or Concorde pears. The large (750ml) bottles contain the juice of about 15 eating apples or 12 pears!
Or sample the latest blend added to the range: pear and ginger - just right for chilly autumn walks.
ICE CREAM: Why not try Bennetts for a tub of traditional ice cream? This family business is based on a Worcestershire farming venture that started nearly 100 years ago. From milk parlour into ice cream within 24 hours guarantees optimum freshness. Choose from:
* Vanilla - a dense rich taste with vanilla seeds
* Strawberry - with real strawberries and puree
* Honey and ginger - with stem ginger pieces
* Chocolate - with real chocolate melted into the mix
GIFTS and CARDS: Designed locally and printed in nearby Warwick, the high quality cards from local artist Kate Stenner will be a delight for anyone who receives one.
Shropshire is the home of handcrafted cards from Angela Faulkner - look out for her recurring butterfly motif.
So on your next visit to Baddesley Clinton make sure you visit the gift shop and pick up something local!
Open all the time
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Gift shop
- National Trust Property
- On-site catering
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Smoking not allowed