Sally, Dave or The Team
Newly opened country pub and dining venue in Salford Priors near Bidford. Offering an excellent quality menu created using their local suppliers such as Ragley Estate Meats cooked expertly by the Bell's team of chefs.
A daily changing menu cooked fresh featuring Ragley Estate Meats, fresh fish delivered daily and locally grown produce.
Restaurant is closed between 3pm & 6pm Monday to Friday but open all day Saturday & Sunday, last serving times in the restaurant are 9.30pm every day.
Hours may be extended on bank holidays and holidays, please contact the Bell.
Classic British restaurant with contemporary style
Main Menu - main courses from £8.95 to £15.95, starters and deserts from £3.95 to £5.95
Lunch Menu - £6.95 2 courses
Sunday Menu - £10.95 2 courses
From the 'Bidford' island on the A46 follow the sign to Salford Priors, the restaurant is located on the left hand side on a bend about 200 yards.
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Facilities for groups
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (ie without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children
- Audible alarm system
- Entrance is well lit
N.B. SIGHT IMPAREMENTS The restaurant is well lit in the daytime and suitable for people with sight impairments but the lights are dimmed at evening N.B. CHILDREN We welcome children at all times of the day, however parents are asked to remember that we offer a relaxed restaurant environment (especially in the evening) and no play facilities which some families may find unsuitable to occupy their lively little ones! There is no children's menu but we would be happy to prepare smaller portions of the main menu and keep some more 'child friendly' ingredients in the kitchen. There is only 1 highchair which can be booked.