Great tour! Funny, informative and scary!! Rebecca Saunders
Spine-chilling!! Julia Shaw
As the second most haunted building in Britain on the Great British Ghost Hunt, and the Most Haunted in England according to Horrible Histories author Terry Deary, Tudor World's spine-tingling ghost tours, all by eerie lantern-light, are not for the faint-hearted!
Why not join those people who have bravely come from all over the world to hear the famous ghost stories within this seriously spooky property - and, of course, all the inside stories of when Most Haunted Live filmed in the building!
Tours are held every night at 6pm and also at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays (also late on Thursday during the summer). Minimum of two people.
To view our advert see:
Open all the time
SP 202548 52.19164 -1.70526
Parking: meter parking outside the property (free after 6pm). Disabled parking at the rear of the property.
: 1 mile from Stratford-upon-Avon station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Accepts groups
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
The property is a grade 2+ listed building. We have provided ramps and wider doorways where possible. However, we are not able to provide lifts. There is a BTEC qualified member of staff trained in manual handling, risk assessment, first aid and disability awareness.
- Entrance is well lit
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system