Elta House, Birmingham Road,
The Alpaca Collection opened for business in 1993 when the owner, Richard Hartley, returned from extended travels in South America, on what was possibly an early mid life crisis. He fell in love with the region, despite being kidnapped, and decided he would like to give something back to the local communities he visited during his travels.
The Alpaca Collection was born and is now a thriving business supporting several local people and their families in Peru and Bolivia. Richard believes in sourcing ethically the luxurious, soft fleeces from the Alpaca. His mission is to bring together the purity of the yarn with British design and flair, creating strong yet sensual clothing for both women and men, with delightful accessories for young and old too.
We are a friendly, lively, independent business located in the English Midlands in the famous town of Stratford-upon-Avon. We believe we offer our customers a truly personal service and it gives us great pleasure to offer that "little bit extra" to build unique friendships with our customers. We aim to create relationships united in the quest to bring the beauty of Alpaca to a wider audience.
Closed: New Year, Christmas and Boxing Day
: 0 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon station
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for shoppers with disabilities
- Drop-off point for shoppers outside entrance
- Seating available throughout the facility at appropriate intervals for shoppers with limited mobility
- Routes / aisles throughout the facility suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- good contrast between the floor and walls
- Low counter at the till for wheelchair users