55 High Street,
Bidford on Avon,
Situated in an idyllic setting on the banks of the River Avon, The Bridge is a relaxed riverside brasserie overlooking the Saxon bridge.
Whether sitting inside or outside on our two level deck overlooking the river our extensive menu & special board will delight with a fine selection of the freshest fish and locally sourced produce. You are more than welcome to have a quick glass of wine and a starter or linger over a relaxed lunch or dinner accompanied by one of our interesting New World wines or traditional French classics.
Fresh fish and local produce
Evenings: Monday to Thursday 18:30 to 21:00, Friday and Saturday 18:30 to 21:30.
Closed on Sunday evenings, Monday evenings during January and February, Christmas day and Boxing day.
On Bank Holiday Mondays, we are open for brunch from 10:30 to 12:00 and then lunch from 12:30 to 15:00, closed in the evenings.
Brunch is available during Cheltenham Race Festival.
Starters £4.50 to £8.00
Mains £10.00 to £18.00
Pudding £4.50 to £6.25
Whether arriving from Evesham or Stratford-upon-Avon's direction, take the B439 to the roundabout by the fire station in Bidford, follow the signs to the village centre, down towards the river. There is a large free car park on the left before the traffic lights. Alternatively turn right at the lights and then left into our car park. (Please note we have limited space in our car park).
: 6 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Accepts groups
- Mobile phone coverage
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted
- Smoking not allowed
- Wedding receptions
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds) or access by ramp to a specially adapted toilet for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Additive free
- Restaurant / café well lit and suitable for people with sight impairments
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children
- Audible alarm system
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
Please note that parking for guest with disabilities is on request.