The Peacock @ Oxhill
The Peacock Oxhill is a village pub offering everyone, from families to businesses and clubs, a great place to meet and eat.
* Great selection of real ales, lagers, wines and soft drinks.
* We welcome families and children and are dog friendly!
* Lunch and dinner menus.
* Special offer (Monday to Thursday Evenings and Tuesday to Thursday Lunch) 2 courses - £12.50
* Garden with outside catering.
* Events including live music and charity events.
We pride ourselves on delivering British food sourced from local suppliers and using food in season as far as possible and are especially proud of our fish. We do like to compliment this approach with other dishes from around the world.
We have a blackboard with dishes changing every day and to complement our food we have a wide variety of wines, bitters and lagers as well as soft drinks. We cater for all price ranges with wine starting at £10.00 a bottle and we serve most of our wines by the glass.
Tuesday to Thursday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm and 5.30pm - 11.00pm
Friday and Saturday: 12.00pm - 11.00pm
Sunday: 12.00pm - 10.30pm
Food ordering: Last orders for food at 9.30pm except Sunday at 8.00pm
We recommend booking ahead on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Prices start at £3.00 for a first course, £7.95 for a main course (including vegetables) and £3.50 for a dessert.
We are located in the village of Oxhill, post code CV35 0QU, just off the A422 (Banbury to Stratford-upon-Avon road).
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for groups