Leave your modern car at home and take the wheel of one of our Classic Cars to enjoy the thrills of The Open Road touring Shakespeare Country and the Cotswolds.
Current cars available include a 1963 Austin Healey 3000, a red 1969 MGB Roadster, a yellow 1974 Triumph TR6, a white 1973 Triumph Stag, a Maroon 1961 Jaguar Mark II automatic, a convertible 1970 E Type Jaguar Roadster and two American classics - a 1965 Ford Mustang GT and a 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible.
We also have two slightly more modern classics - a Caterham Super 7 - very small and lightweight - a sort of roller skate with an engine and 2 seats and last but by no means least a VW Golf GTI Cabriolet - a convertible version of the original 'hot hatchback'.
We can provide a picnic to complete the day out although there isn't enough room in the Caterham for a picnic hamper.
Gift vouchers are also available.
Daily rates for hire are from 9am-8pm. A security deposit will be required on the day of hire by pre-authorising a credit card to cover the insurance excess of between £750 and £1,500.
Drivers must be between 25 and 75 years of age and have a reasonably clean driving licence.
Picnic Basket available
Closed Christmas day and Boxing day.
We reserve the right not to hire out our cars during bad winter weather and/or when there is a lot of salt on the roads to clear frost or snow.
Prices from £150 per day - inclusive of fully comprehensive insurance for one driver and unlimited mileage.
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for groups
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Picnic Basket available
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free