If you want something different to use as a car for your wedding then why not hire one of our fleet of self drive hire classics to arrive in style.
Our Self-Drive Wedding Cars give you much more flexibility than a traditional chauffeur driven wedding car which you will only have for a couple of hours.
The bride's favourite tends to e our Mk2 Jaguar as this is comfortable, a four seater and is therefore ideal for the bride's father to drive the bride and bridesmaids to the wedding. The Groom and Best Man tend to want to arrive at the wedding in something more sporty and favour either our E-Type Jaguar Roadster, Triumph TR6 or Austin Healey 3000, or one of the other 2 seaters - boys and their toys! We also have two 1965 Ford Mustangs, a fastback and a convertible and these tick both boxes, great cars for the guys but also four seaters with doors large enough to cope with the largest of wedding dresses.
Occasionally the groom suggests that he uses the Caterham for the wedding. While the Caterham is a fun car it is very small with four point harnesses instead of seat belts and it leaks in the rain. The groom and best man's suits may end up looking as if you slept in them overnight, not a good look for the wedding day. So we politely suggest the Caterham does NOT make the ideal wedding car.
If your colour scheme is an important part of the wedding then you can pick a car based on its colour.
RED - choose from our Jaguar E-Type, Jaguar Mark 2, MGB Roadster or one of our pair of Ford Mustangs.
BLUE - Austin Healey 3000
YELLOW - Triumph TR6
Picnic Basket available
Open all the time
From £150 per day. This price includes fully comprehensive insurance for one driver and unlimited mileage. Additional drivers can be added for an extra £20 per driver per day. The cars go out with a full tank of petrol and must be returned with a full tank.
The car is available to be collected from us, just outside Warwick, any time after 09:00 and returned to us by 20:00.
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for groups
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Picnic Basket available
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children