If you want something different to use as a car for your wedding or civil ceremony then why not hire one of our fleet of self drive hire classics to arrive in style.
Our Self-Drive Wedding Cars give you much more flexibility than a traditional chauffeur driven wedding car which you will only have for a couple of hours.
If you fancy something in white then our Triumph Stag is the car for you. It is a four seater and is therefore ideal for the bride's father to drive the bride and bridesmaids to the wedding. The Groom and Best Man tend to want to arrive at the wedding in something more sporty and favour either our E-Type Jaguar Roadster, Triumph TR6 or Austin Healey 3000, or one of the other 2 seaters - boys and their toys!
Occasionally the groom suggests that he uses the Caterham for the wedding. While the Caterham is a fun car it is very small with four point harnesses instead of seat belts and it leaks in the rain. The groom and best man's suits may end up looking as if you slept in them overnight, not a good look for the wedding day. So we politely suggest the Caterham does NOT make the ideal wedding car.
If your colour scheme is an important part of the wedding then you can pick a car based on its colour.
RED - choose from our Jaguar E-Type, Jaguar Mark 2, MGB Roadster or one of our pair of Ford Mustangs.
BLUE - Austin Healey 3000
YELLOW - Triumph TR6
WHITE - Triumph Stag
Picnic Basket available
Open all the time
From £150 per day. This price includes fully comprehensive insurance for one driver and unlimited mileage. Additional drivers can be added for an extra £20 per driver per day. The cars go out with a full tank of petrol and must be returned with a full tank.
The car is available to be collected from us, just outside Warwick, any time after 09:00 and returned to us by 20:00.
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Facilities for groups
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Picnic Basket available
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free