Quinton, original 'Queens-town' and Admington are two small villages on the northern edge of the Cotswolds. The Royal Engineers Camp was opened at Quinton in 1919 but closed in 1990. The army accommodation was vacated.
Today Magdalen College, the major landowner, has sold off most of the larger houses and cottages; many of the cottages have been joined together to make larger dwellings. This applies especially to Admington, which remains largely unspoiled. The small village has some old and interesting farms and houses. Admington Hall is a 16th century stone house with an 18th century front.