Refine your search

Type of Item

 

Location

 

Facilities

 

Or Item Name

 
 

Browsing places within 8 miles of Bilton Your location

loading...



Cathiron is a small village located on the Oxford Canal, 5 km north of Rugby.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Bourton is a small village located to the south west of Rugby, along with the nearby hamlet of Draycote it forms the parish of Bourton and Draycote. Also in this parish is draycote water, which is a haven for wildlife.

Warwickshire, CV239QS (4 miles, 6 km)

 

This village, to the north of Rugby, is in the River Swift valley. The church and the village are on a hill, hence the name.

Swift Valley, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0EG (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Willoughby - Willow trees. The name of this village is said to be derived from the willow trees that once grew here by the brook.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Stretton-under-Fosse - Connection with Thomas Malory. The village consists of a short street of 15th, 16th, 18th and 19th century cottages, many of which are half timbered, and an 18th century Congregational Chapel.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Leamington Hastings - Birthplace of a philosopher. The name of this large parish is derived from the River Leam and from the Hastings family who owned the manor here in the 13th century.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 8EB (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Wolston is located halfway between Rugby and Coventry. The south part of the main street of Wolston is very pretty, with a stream flowing through it and the houses on either side approached by way of small bridges.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV8 3HG (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Brinklow is on the site of a large Norman motte-and-bailey castle (locally known as 'The Thump'). The Church of St John the Baptist dates to the 13th Century. Brinklow also lies on the Oxford Canal and so is popular with boaters.

Fosse way, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0LS (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Birdingbury - Unusual church This small village is recorded in the Domesday Book as 'Derbinggerie'. It was given to the Benedictine Monks by Leofric, Earl of Mercia, when he founded the Coventry Monastery.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV3 2BQ (1 miles, 2 km)

 

Crick is a village in the county of Northamptonshire with a population of 2,000. Crick is a short distance to the east of M1 J18 and the A5 and lies close to the border of Warwickshire.

Main Road, Crick, NN6 (1 miles, 2 km)

 

The Church of St Mark's dates back to mid 14th century. It is Gothic style, but it was restored in 1873. Bilton was merged into the borough of Rugby in 1932.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV227LX (0 miles, 0 km)

 

Pailton - 'Modern' village. This village is more modern than some of its neighbours - no records exist of it before the reign of King Edward III.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (1 miles, 2 km)