Refine your search

Type of Item

 

Location

 

Facilities

 

Or Item Name

 
 

Browsing places within 8 miles of Easenhall Your location

loading...



Crick is a village in the county of Northamptonshire with a population of 2,000. Crick is a short distance to the east of M1 J18 and the A5 and lies close to the border of Warwickshire.

Main Road, Crick, NN6 (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Willey - Annual fair. This is another village with a small population. It became important when, with a charter granted by Henry III, it started having an annual fair and weekly market.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Cathiron is a small village located on the Oxford Canal, 5 km north of Rugby.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Long Lawford - Gothic-style church. Long Lawford is one of the most highly populated parishes in the Borough. In the Domesday Book it was described as 'Lellevort' or 'Lelleford'. The Gothic style church dates from 1839.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 9BQ (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Wolston is located halfway between Rugby and Coventry. The south part of the main street of Wolston is very pretty, with a stream flowing through it and the houses on either side approached by way of small bridges.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV8 3HG (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Stretton-under-Fosse - Connection with Thomas Malory. The village consists of a short street of 15th, 16th, 18th and 19th century cottages, many of which are half timbered, and an 18th century Congregational Chapel.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (4 miles, 6 km)

 
Hillmorton

This used to be formed by two distinct settlements, Hull or Hulle (Hill) or that part of the settlement on the bank and Moor Town (or Moreton) on the marshy ground by the church. In the Domesday Book the population is shown as 170.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 4EE (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Binley Woods - Monks' Gallows Referred to as "Bilne" in early records, the village of Binley had, at the time of the Norman Conquest, woods that were 'half a mile long and a furlong broad'.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV3 2BQ (5 miles, 7 km)

 

Stretton-on-Dunsmore - Elaborate monument. There are several half-timbered 16th and 17th century houses in the village, including the Manor House and Moor Farmhouse.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3BZ (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Monks Kirby - Home of Benedictine monks. The name comes from the Priory, founded here in 1077 by Geffrey de Wirce as a cell of the Benedictine Abbey at Angiers in France.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0QX (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Brandon and Bretford - A castle and fort Brandon, the larger village, still retains the earthworks and fragments of rubble of its 13th century castle. The castle was garrisoned in the time of Richard I and overthrown by a force of barons.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV8 3HS (4 miles, 6 km)

 

Burton Hastings - Perpendicular style This village is to the north of the Borough, close to Nuneaton and Hinckley. The name Hastings comes from the Hastings family, which held the Manor in the reign of Henry III.

Rugby, Warwickshire, CV11 6RJ (4 miles, 6 km)